Strategic organisational changes at Naylor:
Whilst such media are very efficient, we do not believe that they can fully replace face to face selling; we are a people business and value our customer relationships. At the same time, we have examined the balance between office based and external selling and we have taken the decision to increase our internal sales resource and refocus our external team.
In addition, we are aware that many of our Customers purchase products from across the Naylor range i.e. Plastic, Clay and Concrete.
Currently this requires three orders, three deliveries and three invoices and the associated challenges and costs.
One of our objectives coming out of lockdown is to make it easier for customers to do business with us; to achieve that, we have:
- Amalgamated the Clay, Concrete and Plastic commercial functions under my leadership
- Merged our Clay and Plastic sales functions under the Drainage banner
- Promoted Emma Burkinshaw to Sales Director- Drainage
- Promoted Jade Terry to Business Development Manager – Drainage, responsible for the external Drainage Sales Team.
- Promoted Helen MacIntosh into a new role of Development Director – Drainage and Concrete
- Paul Wood remains as the Sales Director – Concrete
We are excited to evolve and continually improve the way we serve our markets and make a positive contribution to the Government’s plan to rebuild Britain.
Here is a link to our Organisational Announcement to the changes in our organisation chart that will be completed by the 7th of September.
Joint MD Naylor Drainage & Concrete