Integra Heavy Duty Grid 70mm
Integra is a heavy duty porous paving system for reinforcing grass and gravel surfaces. Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic and incorporating both vertical and horizontal water movement throughout the system it is optimised for grass growth and ideal for SUDs schemes.
This modular unit works in conjunction with its neighbouring units to create an exceptionally durable, permanently porous, high load bearing structure.
- Enables designers to increase the overall aesthetics of their schemes by utilising naturally occurring materials, such as grass or aggregate
- Strong interlocking modular design ensures fast installation
- Very high porosity ensures excellent drainage characteristics
- Complies with disabled access requirements – DDA 2005 and Approved Doc Part M of the Building Regs.
- Suitable for infiltration and attenuation projects
- Permanently porous
- Complies with current government legislation promoting sustainable solutions
- Car Parks & Access roads
- Emergency access lanes
- Pedestrian areas
- Grass Verges
- Vehicle hard-standings
- Helicopter landing pads
- Caravan sites
- Domestic driveways
Integra can also be used alongside more traditional forms of paving to remove stormwater. Typically in a Park & Ride car park where the tarmac running areas drain towards the porous surface of the parking bays created by the Integra.
Nominal Size: 0.5m x 0.5m x 70mm deep, 4 Units/m2; Weight/unit: 1.8kg; Colour: Black; Strength: 2,400kN/m2 (245 tonnes).
No per pallet: 120 Pallet Dims: 1m x 1.1m x 1.2m height, weight 235kg.
The units are laid on a 30mm bed of compacted sharp sand or grit over a non woven needle punched geotextile (this layer is essential to prevent sand migration into the sub base beneath). The sub base (free draining) is installed according to the anticipated load, with a lightweight geotextile layer beneath again to prevent migration. The Integra is then either backfilled with topsoil and seeded for a grass finish or 5-15mm angular gravel for a gravel finish.
- Demarcation Blocks – mark out parking spaces and disabled bays
- Geotextile – use under the compacted sand as an infiltration layer for SUDs
- Enviroflow – to provide drainage where a porous sub base is not used or where the infiltration to the sub grade is insufficient
Enables designers to increase the overall aesthetics of their schemes by utilising naturally occurring materials, such as grass or aggregate, Strong interlocking modular design ensures fast installation, Very high porosity ensures excellent drainage characteristics, . Suitable for infiltration and attenuation projects, Permanently porous, Complies with current government legislation promoting sustainable solutions.