GrassTrack HD is a heavy duty grass protection grid that comes complete with a non-woven Geotextile bonded to it. It has a dual purpose of providing a temporary pathway for either pedestrian access or roadways and is simple to install, just lay directly onto grass with the mesh side up to accommodate vehicular traffic i.e. cars and vans. Alternatively, lay with the geotextile side uppermost to accommodate pedestrian traffic.
It is Ideal for all outdoor events such as shows and concerts, marquee flooring and temporary pedestrian use over muddy areas. GrassTrack® can be easily stored and re-used time and time again.
Available in a single grade:
Roll size 1.9m x 20m, weight 99kg, with a mesh size of 15 x 15mm in either green or black. It is secured by U-Pins (100 per pack) with one pack per roll required.
Features and benefits
- Quick and easy to install on top of existing grass
- Supports all kind of traffic, even use by heavy vehicles
- Heavy duty UV stabilised polymer grid resists deformation and fracture
- Outdoor events, shows, exhibitions and concerts
- Access to marquees and flooring
- Access by construction plant
- Pedestrian & vehicle use over muddy areas
- Car parks
- Wheelchair access
Our technical specialists can provide full technical specifications and advice on installation. For full Installation & technical advice please do not hesitate to contact us on 01226 794135.