Grassroute – heavy duty grass protection
GrassRoute is a heavy duty grass protection which is supplied on a roll. It is ideal for use on grass access routes and grassed overspill car parks. Installation is fast and economical. GrassRoute is simply unrolled over existing grass and pinned into place using fixing pins. It prevents erosion of the grass and damage to the surface during wet weather. GrassRoute provides stable access for wheelchairs over grassed areas.
- Permanent and Overspill car parks
- Drives, paths and cycle routes
- Equestrian applications
- Grass runways and taxiways for light aircraft
Our technical specialists can provide full technical specifications and advice on installation.
For full Installation & technical advice please do not hesitate to contact us on 01226 794135.
Features and benefits
- Quick and easy to install on top of existing grass
- Supports all kind of light traffic and occasional use by heavy vehicles
- Improves traction, particularly during wet weather, while protecting the turf
- Heavy duty UV stabilised polymer grid resists deformation and fracture
- 2 grades and roll sizes
Select to view variations:
Grassroute Medium Weight (1000g)
1000g – Medium weight 2m x 20m rolls, it is capable of handling occasional traffic use.
65554 - 1000g
Grassroute Medium Weight (1400g)
1,400g – Heavy weight 2m x 20m rolls, suitable for use by pedestrians up to occasional heavy vehicles.
65555 - 1400g
Grassroute Medium Weight (1800g)
1,800g – Extra heavy weight 2m x 20m rolls, suitable for use by daily vehicles use. Can be used to provide access routes for emergency and service vehicles, taxiways and runways for light aircraft and to reinforce grass verges.
65556 - 1800g